Some of the cookies are temporary and disappear when you close the site, but some may remain on your computer for some time. Some Cookies are linked to campaigns and disappear when the campaign ends.
Some of the Cookies are strictly necessary, others are used to improve performance and browsing experience.
- Remember your login details
- They provide security during login.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel of the website
- Increase the performance of the website
- Improve the user experience
- Allow you to "Share" and "Like."
- They send information to other websites so they can personalize their ads
To delete any of the cookies you already have from your computer, click on the "Help" menu in your browser and follow the instructions of your browser provider.
You can find cookie setting instructions for more popular browsers here:
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/hu/kb/S%C3%BCtik%20kezel%C3%A9se
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=hu
- Apple Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer 8 - http://windows.microsoft.com/hu-hu/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-8
- Internet Explorer 9 - http://windows.microsoft.com/hu-hu/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Internet Explorer 10 - http://windows.microsoft.com/hu-hu/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Internet Explorer 11 - http://windows.microsoft.com/hu-hu/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Microsoft Edge - http://windows.microsoft.com/hu-hu/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq